You can arm and disarm an intrusion detection area, and trigger an intrusion alarm, from the System status task.
What you should know
You can also arm, disarm, and trigger an intrusion alarm using the Intrusion detection area widget in the dashboard when an intrusion detection area is displayed in a tile. For more information about the effects of arming or disarming an intrusion detection area, or triggering an intrusion alarm, see Intrusion detection area widget.
- From the home page, open the System status task.
- From the Monitor drop-down list, select Intrusion detection area.
- In the Selector, select an intrusion detection area.
To search for intrusion detection areas within sub-areas, select the Search member entities option.
The intrusion detection areas are listed in the report pane.
Select an intrusion detection area, and do one of the following:
- To arm the area, click .
- To disarm the area, click .
- To trigger an intrusion alarm, click .