You can view an inventory or compare two inventories from a specific parking facility, using the Inventory report task.
What you should know
- Current and previous inventories of parked cars
- Vehicles that have been added (entered) or removed (exited)
- Vehicle location (sector and row)
- Vehicles that have been manually removed (towed)
- Vehicle stay duration
- Vehicles whose data was edited and manually reconciled into the inventory.
- From the home page, open the Inventory report task.
- From the Parking facility drop-down list in the Source section, select the name of the parking facility.
In the Inventory section, select
the inventory you want to view or compare.
- Latest non-partial
- The latest inventory.
- A specific inventory.
- To compare the inventory with another inventory in the parking facility, select a second inventory from Other inventory drop-down list.
From the Added drop-down list, select the vehicle state you want to
You can query vehicles that were Unchanged, Added, Removed, or Moved. You can select multiple actions at the same time.
Set up other query filters to refine your search. Choose from one or more of
the following filters:
- Advanced search
- By default, LPR images are not displayed in the Inventory report. To view images, click Get images. To prevent performance issues, plate images are not displayed if a report includes more than a thousand rows.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a pre-defined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- License plate
- Enter a Full or Partial license plate number.
- Specify the location in the parking facility you want to view. You can select the entire facility, or specify the sectors and rows within the facility.
- To include LPR images in the report, select the Get images option from the Advanced search section.
Click Generate report.
The results are listed in the report pane.The following statistics of the changes between the two inventories are shown:
- Vehicles added
- Total number of vehicles added to the parking facility.
- Vehicles removed
- Total number of vehicles removed from the parking facility.
- Vehicles moved
- Total number of vehicles that moved in the parking facility.
- Vehicles manually removed
- Total number of vehicles manually removed from the parking facility.
- Number of manual entries
- Total number of unreconciled reads removed from the offload file.