||Apply commands to all cameras that are members of the area:
- Start recording
- Start recording on the cameras.
- Stop recording
- Stop recording on the cameras.
- Add bookmark
- Add a bookmark to the cameras.
- Prevent users from viewing the video streams.
- Unblock (recursive)
- Allow users to view the video streams.
||Apply commands to all doors that are members of the area:
Override unlock schedules
- Lockdown the doors that might be on an unlock schedule.
- Cancel override
- Put the doors back on their unlock schedules.
||Apply commands to all zones that are members of the area:
- Arm the zones.
- Disarm the zones.
Intrusion detection areas
||Apply commands to all intrusion detection areas that are members of the area:
NOTE: Some of the commands might not be available, depending on the type of intrusion panel you are using.
- Either master arm the selected intrusion detection area so that all sensors attributed to the area set off the alarm if triggered, or perimeter arm the intrusion detection area so that only sensors attributed to the area perimeter set off the alarm if triggered. With perimeter arming, other sensors such as motion sensors inside the area are ignored.
- Disarm the area, by causing all sensors attributed to the selected intrusion detection area to be ignored by the intrusion panel.Disarm the selected zone (inputs deactivated).
- Trigger intrusion alarm
- Trigger an intrusion alarm on the selected intrusion detection area. The alarm can also trigger an action on an input if you mapped the intrusion detection area to an output in Config
- Silence alarm
- If there is an active alarm on the selected intrusion detection area, stop the siren on the intrusion panel from beeping. Depending on your intrusion panel and the type of alarm, clicking Silence alarm might also acknowledge the alarm.
- Acknowledge alarm
- Acknowledge the intrusion alarm on the selected intrusion detection area.