You can investigate the stay (check-in and check-out time) of current and past visitors, using the Visit details report.
What you should know
For example, if you want to know if a visitor checked-out before they left at the end of the day, you can investigate that visitor, and see if the Check-out date column in the report pane is filled out. You can also see which visitors were added or removed from the system in the last week.
- From the home page, open the Visit details task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Activation date
- Time the cardholder or visitor’s profile was activated.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a pre-defined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Expiration date
- Specify a time range for when the cardholder or visitor’s profile expired.
- First name
- Cardholder or visitor’s first name.
- Last name
- Cardholder or visitor’s last name.
- The status of the cardholder or visitor’s profile: Active; Expired; Inactive; Lost; Stolen. Not all statuses are available for every task.
Click Generate report.
The visitor events are listed in the report pane.
- To show a visitor’s picture, name, and custom fields in a tile, double-click or drag an item from the report pane to the canvas.
- To display additional visitor information in a tile, click .