If you are having problems viewing H.264 video streams, you can disable the AVCodec_ErrorRecognition advanced Archiver role setting.
What you should know
If you do not have access to both Security Desk and Config Tool you will not be able to perform every troubleshooting step.
- In the Config Tool Video task, select the Archiver to configure.
- Click the Resources tab.
- At the bottom of the Resources tab, click Advanced settings.
- Click Additional settings.
In the Additional settings dialog
box, click Add an item ().
- In the Name column, type AVCodec_ErrorRecognition.
- In the Value column, type 0.
- Click Close.
- In the Advanced settings dialog box, click OK.
- In the Resources tab, click Apply.
- When you are asked to restart the Archiver, click Yes.
You should see improvement with the video stream. If there is no change, you can try other values (1-4).