You can generate and save a report using a manual action.
Before you begin
- Save the task that you want to generate and export as a public task, with the query filters that you want applied, and the report columns you want to include.
- Set the maximum number of report results that can be saved in PDF or Excel format, and the destination folder from the Report Manager Properties tab.
- In the notification tray, click Hot actions ().
- In the Hot actions dialog box, click Manual action.
- In the list of actions, click Export report.
- From the Report drop-down list, select the saved public task that you want to export.
- From the File format drop-down list, select PDF, Excel, or CSV.
- (PDF only) From the Orientation drop-down list, select whether the PDF file should be in portrait or landscape mode.
- If you want to overwrite a report that was previously exported to the destination folder, then select the Overwrite existing file option.
- Click OK.
The report is saved in the location you specified.