To log on to Security Desk, you must open the Security Desk application and connect to the Security Center server.
Before you begin
Make sure that you have your username, password, and the name of the Directory that you want to connect to.
What you should know
Once you are logged on, you can log off and disconnect from the Directory without closing Security Desk. Logging off without closing the application is helpful if you plan to log on again using a different username and password.
- To open Security Desk, click .
In the Logon dialog
box, do one of the following:
- Enter your Security Center username and password.
- Log on using your Windows user account by selecting Use Windows credentials.
- In the Directory field, enter the name or IP address of the main Security Center server.
- If you are required to log on with supervision, your supervisor must provide a username and password.
- Click Log on.
- To log off, click the home tab () and then click Log off.