To cut out an area of a cardholder or visitor’s picture and focus on the part of the image that you would like to keep, you can crop the picture using the Image editor.
- Click the picture.
- In the Image editor, click the Crop () tab.
- On the image, click and drag the icon to crop the picture.
- To adjust the crop area, do one of the following:
- Use the blue icons on the image to adjust the crop area.
- At the bottom of the Image editor dialog box, use the Width and Height values to resize the crop area. The width and height values can be in pixels, inches, or millimeters.
- To revert the picture to its original state, click Reset.
- Click Apply.