You can follow an individual or object that is moving across different cameras from the same canvas tile, using the visual tracking feature.
Before you begin
- Make sure that visual tracking is supported on all cameras using this feature.
- Configure visual tracking.
What you should know
Visual tracking works with both live and playback video.
- Select a tile displaying video.
To enable visual tracking for that tile, do one of the following:
- In the camera widget in the dashboard, click Enable visual tracking ().
- Right-click in the tile, and click ().
- On your keyboard, press Alt+F.
As the subject moves out of the camera’s field of view, click the zone (colored
overlay) representing a link to the next camera.
Hovering your mouse pointer over the zone gives you a preview of the image from the next camera.