You can view system health events related to selected entities within a specified time range, using the Health history report.
What you should know
Almost every entity in your system can generate health events. You can choose which health events to monitor by configuring the Health Monitor role. For information about selecting which health events to monitor in Config Tool, see the Security Center Administrator Guide.
- From the home page, open the Health history task.
Set up the query filters for your report. Choose one or more of the following
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a pre-defined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Event timestamp
- Define the time range for the query. The range can be defined for a specific period of time or for global units of time such as the previous week or the previous month.
- Health event
- Name of the health event.
- Health severity
Severity level of the health event:
- Select a computer that was having health issues to investigate.
- Source entity
- Source entity of the event.
- Source group
- Source entity group of the event. Usually a role or a unit.
- To restrict the search to current health events only, click the Show current health events heading.
When the heading is enabled, it appears as On .
- Click Generate report.
The health events of the selected entities are listed in the report pane.