To view a sequence of video that was previously bookmarked, you can generate a report of the all the stored bookmarks in the Bookmarks task.
- From the home page, open the Bookmarks task.
Set up the query filters for the report. Choose from one or more of the following
- Select the camera to investigate.
- Custom fields
- Restrict the search to a pre-defined custom field for the entity. This filter only appears if custom fields are defined for the entity, and if the custom field was made visible to you when it was created or last configured.
- Enter any text you want to find in the bookmark. A blank string finds all the bookmarks.
- Time range
- The time range for the report.
Click Generate report.
The bookmarks appear in the report pane. If your query does not generate a result, a warning message appears.
- To view the video associated with a bookmark, drag the bookmark from the report pane to a tile in the canvas.