Using the System Availability Monitor on GTAP, you can view the availability of each system you are monitoring. You can drill down for detailed information, including the health status and availability for each entity of the selected type.
Before you begin
- Log on to GTAP.
- At the top of the page, click the hamburger icon (), and then select .
Click anywhere in a row to change screen to detailed information for a system
you want to monitor.
A new window opens to display an overview of the system and a list of entities for the selected system.
The list displays System details by Directory, Role and Device, and you
- Filter to display Errors only
- Limit by Day, Week, Month, or customize a time frame
In the Errors column, click on a number to bring up the
Errors pop-up window where you can:
- Search by Entity: Directories, Roles, or Devices
- Search by Last Day, Last Week, or Last Month
- View the Error details that display Message, Source, and Timestamp
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.