Using the System Availability Monitor on GTAP, you can view the availability of each system you are monitoring, whether a global availability is displayed for each type of entity or the detailed availability is displayed for each entity of the selected type.
Before you begin
- Log on to GTAP.
- At the top of the page, click the hamburger icon (), and then select .
In the top section of the dashboard, you can:
- Get a visual overview of the number of systems with errors
- Get a graphical timeframe of the systems with errors in the past week
- Refresh the screen
In the bottom section of the dashboard, you can:
- View all systems with system details
- Select Systems with errors only checkbox to limit the list to display the systems with errors
- Search for a specific system
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.