To prepare your Streamvault™ appliance for use, you must connect the required peripherals (monitor, keyboard, and mouse), the optional peripherals, the network, and a power source.
Clear space around the power button. To prevent accidentally turning off the appliance, ensure that nothing touches or is too close to the power button.
Before you begin
Connect the display monitor cable to a supported video input: VGA, HDMI, or
You must connect at least one monitor to the appliance. You can connect up to three monitors to the same appliance.
- Plug the monitor into an AC outlet and power on the monitor.
- Connect the keyboard and mouse to an available USB port.
- (Optional) Connect the optional peripherals:
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the Ethernet port on the appliance, and then connect the other end of the cable to the IP network RJ-45 jack.
- For SV-100E appliances, insert the DC plug into the 19.5V input jack on the appliance and the other end to the power supply brick, and then plug the cord from the brick to an electrical outlet.
- To power on the Streamvault™ appliance, press the power button.
Log on to your Streamvault™ appliance.