[KBA-00360] How to copy local layouts from one Live Viewer machine to another
This article explains how to copy local layouts from one Live Viewer station to another in Omnicast™.
When enabling the Video Wall Option in Live Viewer, layouts are stored locally instead of in the database. Therefore, layouts are not accessible from all Live Viewer stations.
- On the source machine where the layouts were created, open Windows explorer
and navigate to C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application
Data\DVR Software 4.x.NOTE: 4.x means the Omnicast™ version.
- Copy the LocalLayouts.xml file.
- On the destination machine that the local layouts will be copied to, do the following:
- Log in to Live Viewer.
- Click Video Wall Option. and enable the
- Log off and close Live Viewer.
- Replace the LocalLayouts.xml file from the source
The next time you log in to Live Viewer, the local layouts from the source machine are now available.