The KiwiVision™ Video Analytics portfolio includes the following new features and enhancements.
KiwiVision™ video analytics 4.4.0 enhancements
- GPU support for people counting analytics
- The Tailgating detection and People counting scenarios now support GPU offloading,
which reduces their CPU consumption so that more scenarios can run on a given server
with a supported video card.
For more information, see Enabling GPU support on the KiwiVision™ Analyzer role.
- New event for object detection analytics
- You can now trigger the Object removed event from the Custom Object Detector
scenario to monitor when an object is no longer detected.
For more information, see Configuring general settings for object detection scenarios.
- Support for load balancing
- Load balancing is now available to optimize the performance of the KiwiVision™ Security video analytics and KiwiVision™ People Counter modules.
You no longer need to use the Analytics capacity setting to manually specify how many scenarios can run on each KiwiVision™ Analyzer role. The system now determines this automatically by taking into consideration multiple factors, such as the frame rate of the analytics and the CPU or GPU usage of each server. For systems that span over multiple locations, you can also manually reassign scenarios to override the load balancing decisions.For more information, see the following: