The people counting Throughput widget displays the number of people who either entered or exited an area within a specified time frame.
Before you begin
- Create a dashboard in Security Desk.
- Add the people counting Throughput widget to the dashboard.
What you should know
- Security Desk dashboard widgets only apply to the People counting scenario included in the KiwiVision™ People Counter module.
- For information about general dashboard configuration, see Creating a dashboard.
- From the Security Desk dashboard, click Edit dashboard.
Select the people counting widget that you want to configure.
The widget-specific options are displayed.
- In the widget-specific options, click Add cameras ().
- In the dialog box that opens, select one or more cameras that you applied a People counting scenario to, and then click OK.
(Optional) Select the Invert check box to flip the
configured counting directions of a camera.
Use this option if a camera is used as an entry and exit point for two rooms at the same time.If the camera is placed above a door that separates two rooms, the In side can be interpreted as Out, depending on which room you consider as the starting point.
Configure the following widget options:
- Time frame
- The last number of hours and minutes during which people entered or exited an area.
- Select one of the following:
- The number of people who entered an area.
- The number of people who exited an area.
(Optional) Click Add conditional formatting rule, and
then configure the rule for the color of the widget to change when the occupancy
count fits the conditions of the rule.
You can configure the widget to turn red when the number of people detected exceeds the maximum capacity of a room.
- Click Done.