You can exclude KiwiVision™ Analyzer roles and video analytics scenarios from automatic load balancing so that the scenarios are not reassigned to different KiwiVision™ Analyzer roles or devices (CPU and GPU), unless you reassign them manually. Manually reassigning scenarios locks them to their current KiwiVision™ Analyzer role and device.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the KiwiVision™ Manager role from the entity browser.
- Click the Analyzer management tab.
At the top-right of the Analyzer management page, click
Manual load balancing.
- To exclude KiwiVision™ Analyzer roles and scenarios from automatic load balancing, click for the desired scenarios and KiwiVision™ Analyzer roles.
To assign the scenarios, drag and drop the scenarios from one KiwiVision™ Analyzer role or device to
You can also assign scenarios to a selected KiwiVision™ Analyzer role instead. This is useful on large systems with many KiwiVision™ Analyzer roles.
Click for the desired KiwiVision™ Analyzer role, and then
select Assign scenarios.
Tip: Use the search bar to quickly filter by the name of the KiwiVision™ Analyzer role or server.A dialog box named after the KiwiVision™ Analyzer role opens. The left pane lists all video analytics scenarios in the system, along with their cameras, KiwiVision™ Analyzer roles, and servers. The right pane lists all the video analytics scenarios currently assigned to the role, and their cameras.
- In the dialog box, select one or more of the scenarios, and use the arrows to assign or unassign them to the KiwiVision™ Analyzer role.
- Click OK.
- Click for the desired KiwiVision™ Analyzer role, and then select Assign scenarios.
- Click Apply.