For the Synergis™ unit to communicate with the DDS controllers connected to your IP network, you must enroll them on the Synergis™ unit.
Make sure you have completed the following:
Before you begin
- Log on to the Synergis™ unit.
- At the top of the Hardware column, click Add ().
- In the Add hardware dialog box, select DDS as the Hardware type.
- From the Channel list, select NEW (IP).
In the same dialog box, add all interface modules connected to the same IP
Do one of the following:
- To enroll manually, enter the physical address (0 to 31) configured on the DDS
module and click Add (). Then select the exact
Repeat as necessary to configure all modules connected to the same IP unit.
- To enroll manually, enter the physical address (0 to 31) configured on the DDS module and click Add (). Then select the exact module type.
The hardware type, channel, and interface module you just added appear in the Hardware configuration page.
For each interface module you added, select it from the Hardware
configuration page and configure its settings.
For the description of these settings, refer to the manufacturer’s documentation. Make the changes as needed.
- Click Save.
Enroll the Synergis™ unit.