Allegion Schlage LE, NDE, and Control locks (FE410 and BE467F) can be integrated into the ENGAGE platform without Mercury controllers.
The ENGAGE IP integration supports up to 10 locks per Gateway, and up to 32 Gateways per Synergis™ unit, to a maximum of 200 locks per unit. You will need online access to complete this task.
What you should know
Create an ENGAGE partner account at
IMPORTANT: Do not create your ENGAGE account from the mobile app.
- Download the latest version of the Genetec™ Allegion Site Configurator from GTAP.
Use the Genetec™ Allegion Site
Configurator to create the site where the access control hardware will be installed.
This process automatically creates a site key. Note the site key and store it in a safe place.
- Download the Allegion ENGAGE mobile app from the App Store or Google Play.
- Open the ENGAGE mobile app log in to your ENGAGE partner account.
- Use the mobile app to add the Gateways and locks to the site and link them.
- Log on to the Synergis™ unit.
- Click .
- At the top of the Hardware column, click Add ().
In the Add hardware dialog box, click the Hardware
type list, select Schlage IP, and then enter the IP
address of the ENGAGE Gateway and the site key from step 3.
The logon credentials of the Gateway are completed automatically, and the connected locks are listed in the Hardware tree.IMPORTANT: Ensure that the site key is entered properly. If not, then none of the credentials will be synchronized to the lock.
- (Optional) Repeat steps 9 and 10 for each remaining ENGAGE Gateway.
- Enroll the credentials in Security Center.