From the reporting tasks in Security Center Web Client, you can view events that have occurred in the system. You can then filter the events and export the results as a printed report or as a CSV file.
What you should know
- Alarm report
- When you generate an alarm report, you can specify the alarm type and the alarm states to include. You can also specify the devices and date ranges to be included in the report.
- When you generate a bookmarks report, you can specify the time range, the cameras to include, and you can filter for specific comments that have been added to the bookmark.
- Door activity
- When you generate a door activity report, you can specify the time range and which doors to include. You can filter for activities related to specific cardholders, cardholder groups, credentials, and events.
- Plate report
- When you generate a plate report, you can search for a specific license plate to report on, or you can filter the report for plate reads and hits from specific patrol vehicles or fixed automatic license plate recognition (ALPR) cameras.
- Log on to Web Client.
- From the main menu, select the task that you want to generate a report for.
Filter the report as required.
NOTE: If a video camera is associated with the door, you can play the door activity video for each event.In this example, a report is being generated for Door forced open events on Door 4 on a specific date.
- To print or export the report, click and select an output format.
Watch this video to learn more. Click the Captions icon (CC) to turn on video captions in one of the available languages. If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.