[KBA-00611] Omnicast™ Live Viewer Tool Pane missing from user interface
This article explains why the Tool Pane might be missing from the user interface in Live Viewer.
When you open Live Viewer, the Tool Pane is not displayed and it does not open when you press F4.
The current coordinates of the Tool Pane are set to be off-screen. This can occur because it was moved, video adapter settings were changed, or registry keys were corrupted.
For more information about backing up and restoring the registry, see Microsoft Knowledge Base article http://support.microsoft.com/kb/322756
- Close the Live Viewer.
- Open the Windows Registry Editor.
- Navigate to HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Genetec\OmnicastLiveViewer4.x\Splitter Panes\Pane 2
- Double-click the DWORD Floating 0 and set its value to 0 (zero).
- Double-click the String Float rect 0 and set its value to 0,0,0,0.
- Close the Registry Editor and open Live Viewer.
The Tool Pane should now be available.