[KBA-75476] SV-32 v2 encoder card might not reconnect to the Archiver after restarting
This article explains why the VRC7016L encoder card on the SV-32 v2 might fail to reconnect to the Archiver after restarting.
After restarting the Archiver or reconnecting the SV-32 v2, using the Reconnect command in Config Tool, the VRC7016L encoder card on the SV-32 v2 might remain red (offline) when you view it in the Video task.
There is an issue with the encoder card driver.
Deactivate and reactivate the Archiver role.
Hotfix 783078 is available for Security Center 5.5 SR4. For more information, contact the Genetec™ Technical Assistance Center (GTAC).
- Open the Video task in Config Tool.
- Select the Archiver role hosting the VRC7016L encoder card.
- Click the Resources tab, and then click
- In the Advanced settings dialog box, click Additional settings.
- In the Additional settings dialog box, click
Add an item, and then enter the following
- Click .
- If the archiver is running, you are prompted to restart the archiver role. To apply your settings, click Yes.