[KBA-79038] Video units offline after upgrading to Security Center 18.104.22.168 or 22.214.171.124
This article explains why some video units remain offline in Security Center after upgrading to 126.96.36.199 or 188.8.131.52.
After upgrading to Security Center 184.108.40.206 or 220.127.116.11, some cameras are red (offline) and do not come back online. You can still ping the cameras and access their web pages.
A coding issue. This issue occurs if there is a hostname in the unit’s Properties tab that is not getting resolved to an IP address by the DNS.
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the Video task.
- Select the video unit and click the Properties tab.
- Delete the content in the Hostname field and click
- Repeat the steps for all affected cameras.
- Deactivate and reactivate the Archiver role.
This issue will be fixed in Security Center 18.104.22.168 and 22.214.171.124.