With each release, new features, enhancements, or resolved issues are added to the product.
The following capabilities are now available in the Security Center 5.6 SR2 SDK:
- Create and query LicensePlate credentials
- You can now create and query LicensePlate credentials using the SDK. This is useful when you want to create a LicensePlate credential for access control purposes. For example, to grant a vehicle access through a gate. The LicensePlateCredentialFormat class has been added to set the format of a credential, and this feature can be tested using the WebSdkStudio sample.
- CustomFields enhancements
- To improve scalability, custom fields are now implemented as a service under the SystemConfiguration entity. The service can be used to create, delete, and modify custom fields.
The following new classes have been added:
- ICustomFieldBuilder: This class is used to build a custom field.
- ICustomFieldService: This class is used to manipulate custom fields and related types.
- ICustomFieldTypeBuilder: This class is used to build custom field type.
The following new members have been added:
- The SystemConfiguration entity now contains the CustomFieldService property, and the following methods have been added:
- Improvements for ReadQuerys and HitQuerys
- You can now retrieve the GeoBounds list from a ReadQuery or a HitQuery. You can also name the GeoBounds class.
The following changes have been made:
- The GeoBounds class contains the List <GeoBounds> property in the ReadQuery and HitQuery.
- The GeoBounds class contains a new Name property.
- The Bounds property has been replaced by the GeoBounds property in the ReadQuery and HitQuery.