For Security Center to communicate with SPC intrusion panels through an IP network, you must configure the panel settings, using SPC Pro, before adding the unit in Security Center.
Before you begin
- From the Communications tab, open the FlexC page.
- In Event profiles, create a new event profile to include all events for all areas.
- In Command profiles, create a new command profile to include all commands for all users.
- In FlexC ATS, click the Add single path ATS button to open the FlexC ATP Configuration window.
In the RCT URL or IP Address field, enter the IP address of
Center server that manages the
NOTE: If a panel is being re-enrolled, the FlexC ATS value corresponding to the extension must be deleted and recreated.
For more information about ATS creation, see your Vanderbilt SPC documentation.
- Select the ATS that you just created from the list to open the ATS Configuration window.
- In the ATS Profile section, select the event profile you just created so that Security Center can receive the events specified in that event profile from SPC.
- Select the command profile you created so that you can use the commands defined in that command profile in Security Center.
- In the Advanced tab, open the Mapping Gates page.
In Mapping Gates List, create mapping gates and assign outputs
IMPORTANT: Each entry in the Mapping Gates List must have a description because the description is used to name the output in Security Center.
Configure the panel settings, such as the intrusion areas, inputs (zones), outputs
(relays), and other behavior.
For more information about configuring the panel settings, see your Vanderbilt SPC documentation.
- Configure the panel time. Set Date/Time to be the same as the Genetec™ Server that hosts Intrusion Manager role.