Use the RSA Investigation report to investigate all acknowledged targets reported within a time range and geographic area.
Use this report to learn:
What you should know
- what types of targets were detected
- when the targets were created in Security Center
- when the targets were acknowledged
- in which zones the targets were detected
- the user name of the operators who acknowledged each target
- the user name of the operator who triggered an alert for a target
- the average speed (km per hour) that a target traveled
NOTE: In the RSA Investigation report, sometimes the target and path of a fused target does not display on a map. Workaround: Refresh the map by moving the map around.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the RSA Investigation task.
Choose one or more of the following report filters:
- The type of target that was detected; for example, an animal, vehicle, aircraft, or unknown. When this filter is OFF, the report includes all types of targets.
- Select map
- A specific area to include in the report, which you select on the map.
- Expand the Map section, then click Select an area to include in the report (). Select a map from the list. On the map, zoom in to the relevant location, then press and hold the CTRL key while you click the mouse and draw a shape. Click the Select area button to add the area to the report query.
- The RSA zones configured in the system.
- Use this filter to exclude targets that were not considered a threat. Operators trigger alerts for targets that are determined to be threats. Choose to include targets that were confirmed as a threat by including all targets for which an operator triggered an alert.
- Average speed
- The average speed of the target from slowest to fastest speed in kilometers per hour.
- Ack time
- Choose the period when the target was acknowledged.
- Creation time
- Choose the period when the target was detected.
Click Generate report.
The targets are listed in the report pane.
- In the report pane, click a target to display it on the map.
- In the Replay widget, click the play () button, to replay the target's path and to request associated video.
- View the selected target's speed and direction in the Target widget.
Click the View surrounding cameras
() button to watch the video
from the cameras that are currently associated to the related RSA zone.
To share the report with collaborators, do the following:
- Click the Export report button.
- Select a file format. Available options include Comma Separated Values (CSV), Portable Document Format (PDF), and Excel (XLS).
- Choose the folder location or file share to save the report.
- Choose Portrait or Landscape for the page orientation.
- Click Export.
- Click the link to open the report and verify its contents.