To monitor the restricted areas secured by your tracking system in Security Center, you must add each FLIR radar as a tracking system entity using Config Tool.
Before you begin
- Confirm that the tracking system and its radars are configured and functioning properly.
- (Optional) Position the cameras for each zone so that they have a view of the restricted area and make sure that the cameras are functioning properly.
- (Optional) Add custom events in Security Center.
- Add a geo-referenced map to Security Center. For more information about creating maps, refer to the Security Center Administrator Guide.
- Ensure that a sufficient number of radar licenses is available.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Area view task.
- Click Add an entity (), and then select Tracking system.
On the Tracking system information page
of the wizard, enter the following information:
- Select FLIR.
- Enter a unique name for this tracking system.
Communication page, enter the following
- The TCP/IP port that the plugin and the radar use to communicate. Use a different port for each FLIR radar you add.
- Click Refresh () to connect.
- When the connection is Online, click Next page ().
On the RSA configuration page,
enter the following information:
- Map the incoming events from the device to custom events in Security Center. Click Add (), then select a desired event in the RSA event column and a corresponding event in the Custom event column.
The system and its devices are listed in the Area view entity tree.