The ThyssenKrupp plugin integrates the ThyssenKrupp Destination Dispatch elevator system into Security Center using the ThyssenKrupp Ethernet Specification.
- Configure a list of floors (landings), elevators, and elevator side doors that a cardholder or cardholder group can access.
- Associate elevators to ThyssenKrupp Data Entry Devices (kiosks). A DED is a tablet installed on a landing or in an elevator. It displays the list of floors a cardholder can access and which elevator to use to get to a selected floor.
- Associate DEDs to card readers, so that a cardholder can present their badge to see a list of floors they can access, or be taken directly to their floor.
- Associate DEDs to PIN readers, so a cardholder can enter a PIN to see a list of floors they can access, or be taken directly to their floor. This is useful when a cardholder loses their badge.
- Associate cameras to DEDs to monitor live video.
- Monitor card swipe and floor accessed events, carry out actions, trigger alarms, and so on, using the Monitoring task in Security Desk.
- Monitor the status of elevators using the System status task in Security Desk.
- Investigate and generate reports for elevator activities, cardholder activities, area activities, and credential activities using the respective tasks in Security Desk.
- Associate DEDs to front or rear landings.
- Configure a scheduled Sleep mode for DEDs.
- Configure a scheduled PIN entry mode for DEDs.
- Create a security profile so that landings are secured on a schedule.
- Assign cardholders to the special features defined in the ThyssenKrupp system.
- Use ThyssenKrupp custom events to trigger event-to-actions.
- Support reader-embedded DEDs.
- Auto-discover all online DEDs on a network.
For more information about monitoring and investigating events, activities, and elevator status in Security Desk, refer to the Security Desk User Guide. You can access this guide by pressing F1 in Security Desk.