Before you can monitor the restricted areas secured by your tracking system in Security Center, you must add the CIAS system as a tracking system entity in Config Tool.
Before you begin
- Confirm that the tracking system and its perimeter sensors are configured and functioning properly.
- Confirm that the plugin role is configured and communicating with the tracking system.
- Create a georeferenced map in Security
For more information, see the Security Center Administrator Guide.
- Ensure that a sufficient number of perimeter system licenses is available from .
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Area view task.
- Click Add an entity (), and then select Tracking system.
On the Tracking system information page
of the wizard, enter the following information:
- Select CIAS.
- Enter a unique name for this tracking system.
Communication page, enter the following
NOTE: By default, CIAS uses port 10001.
- IP address
- The IP address configured in the IB-System IP.
- The TCP/IP port that the plugin and the tracking system uses to communicate.
- Click Refresh connection status () to connect.
- When the connection is Online, click Next page ().
On the RSA configuration page,
enter the following information:
- Turn on the custom events you want to monitor for this tracking
system.NOTE: You can modify this later on the Properties page of the tracking system.
- Perimeter configuration
- Choose the colors for the perimeter when it is Armed, Disarmed, and when a System warning is reported.
- Change color on intrusion
- Turn on this option if you want the perimeter to change color when an intrusion is detected, and then choose the color for the perimeter.
The system and its devices are listed in the Area view entity tree.