Using some tracking systems, you can create RSA zones in Security Center by importing zones from the management software of the tracking system.
Before you begin
- Make sure your tracking system supports the zone import feature. For more information, see Tracking System Compatibility for the Restricted Security Area Surveillance Plugin 3.5.
- Create a georeferenced map in Security Center.
- Create alarms in Security
Center.NOTE: To ensure that no alarm is missed for any target, you must set the alarm's Reactivation threshold to zero seconds.
- Add your tracking system to Security Center.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Zones tab.
Click Add zone ().
The Add zone wizard opens.
- On the Zones page, select Import from tracking system.
Enter the following information:
- Tracking system
- The tracking systems that contains zones for import.
- The names of the zones created in the tracking system's management software. Select one or more zones from the list to import them.
- The map in Security Center where the zone will be displayed.
- Select the type of RSA zone.
- Horizontal RSA zones are represented as shapes on georeferenced Security Center maps.
- Vertical RSA zones are represented as shapes on image maps to add context to the location of detected intrusions.
- Vertical RSA zones are only used with tracking systems that support vertical mode.
- Click the Next page() button.
On the Cameras page, click Add
The Select cameras dialog box opens.
- On the Schedules page, click Add schedule (), select one or more schedules to use for arming and disarming this RSA zone, click OK, and then click Next page ().
On the Alarm page, select the alarm to trigger when an
intrusion is detected, and then click Next page ().
The alarm selected for this RSA zone replaces the Default alarm on intrusion on the Zones page.
- On the Arm/disarm page, select events to trigger the RSA zone to be armed and disarmed, and the source entity of those events.
Click Finish, and then click
Imported zones are displayed as a colored area on the selected map.
Configuring the behavior of RSA zones