You can change how targets appear on maps by changing the default icons associated to the different target types.
What you should know
- By default, the icons are blue. You might want to change the color of the icons or reuse icons from your tracking system.
- New icons must be PNG or JPG files no larger than 256 x 256 pixels.
- The icons can be reset to their default images by clicking the arrow next to the icon, and clicking Reset.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Properties tab.
In the Icons section, click the arrow next to the icon you
want to change, browse for and select a new icon.
- Click Apply.