After creating the RSA zone entity, you must draw the zone on a map, and associate it to the RSA zone entity, so you can see where targets are detected in the RSA zone on the map.
Ensure the following:
Before you begin
- The Security Center map is created.
- The RSA zone is created in the RSA Surveillance plugin.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Map designer task.
Select a recent map or click Browse all maps to open an
The selected map fills the Map designer workspace.
In the toolbar, click one of the following tools to draw the RSA zone on the
- Draw rectangle
- Click and drag to draw a rectangle. Drag a handle to change its size. Note that you cannot change a rectangle into a different type of polygon.
- Draw polygon
- Click once for each endpoint, and click the first endpoint to close the polygon. Use Shift+click to add or remove a point between two points. Double-click a point to complete the polygon without closing it.
- In the Identity widget, click Unassigned, and select the RSA zone from the list.
- In the Map designer toolbar, click Save ().
Close, then re-open the Maps task.
This step is required because of known issue 1022551.The RSA zone in Security Center is now associated to the area monitored by the tracking system. When the RSA zone is armed, and the tracking system detects a target, the target is displayed on the map.
Configuring the behavior of RSA zones