To prepare your AXIS D2050-VE radar system for integration with Security Center, you must configure specific settings.
Before you begin
This task describes in a general way how an AXIS D2050-VE radar needs to be configured for it to communicate with the plugin. For specific details about the configuration of your devices and software, refer to your manufacturer's documentation.
What you should know
- Install and configure the radar as described in the installation guide and the user guide that are available on the axis.com website.
- If your organization's network security policies require that the IP devices, routers, and switches in your network block unused ports, then make sure to open the TCP port that the RSA Surveillance plugin and the AXIS radars use to communicate.
- Create an administrator-level user account on the radar for the plugin to use.
- Configure the coordinates of the radar on the web page of the Axis radar.
Take note of the following information, which you will need later to configure
- IP address of radar.
- TCP port used by the radar to communicate with the plugin.
- User name and password for an administrator-level user account.