After you add RSA zones to Security Center, you can configure the colors of the zones, set up automatic disarming of zones, and define an alarms to be triggered when intrusions are detected.
Before you begin
- Add tracking devices to the plugin, and create or import RSA zones.
- Create alarms in Security
Center.NOTE: To ensure that no alarm is missed for any target, you must set the alarm's Reactivation threshold to zero seconds.
What you should know
- RSA zone settings apply to all RSA zones in Security Center, regardless of the type of tracking system you are using.
- If no Alarm on intrusion is specified for an RSA zone, the Default alarm on intrusion is triggered when an intrusion occurs.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Zones tab.
- Choose the color for disarmed RSA zones. The default is gray.
- Choose the color for armed RSA zones. The default is green.
- Choose the color for RSA zones that are in alert. The default is red.
Choose whether or not you want RSA zones to be disarmed automatically:
- Maximum arm time
- RSA zones remain armed until a user disarms them.
- RSA zones remain armed for the specified period. If there is an active target in the zone when it is disarmed, the zone remains in alert until the targets are acknowledged. Use this option when you want zones to disarm themselves automatically. For example, if you want zones to be armed during the night from 5:00 P.M. to 9:00 A.M., set the Maximum arm time to 16 hours.
- From the Default alarm on intrusion list, choose the alarm that you want to be triggered when an intrusion occurs.
- Click Apply.