To monitor the restricted areas secured by your tracking system in Security Center, you must add each device as a tracking system entity in Config Tool.
Before you begin
- Confirm that the radars are configured and functioning properly.
- (Optional) Position the cameras for each zone so that they have a view of the restricted area and make sure that the cameras are functioning properly.
- (Optional) Add custom events in Security Center.
- Create a georeferenced map in Security
For more information, see the Security Center Administrator Guide.
- Ensure that a sufficient number of short-range sensor licenses is available from .
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Area view task.
- Click Add an entity (), and then select Tracking system.
On the Tracking system information page
of the wizard, enter the following information:
- Select AXIS D2050-VE.
- Enter a unique name for this tracking system.
Communication page, enter the following
- IP address
- The IP address of the radar.
- The TCP/IP port that the plugin and the radar use to communicate.
- The administrator-level password required to log on to the tracking system's software.
- Click Refresh connection status () to connect.
- When the connection is Online, click Next page ().
On the RSA configuration page,
enter the following information:
- Import on map
- Select the map that you want to use to display the devices in Security Center.
- Turn on the custom events you want to monitor for this tracking
system.NOTE: You can modify this later on the Properties page of the tracking system.
The device is listed in the Area view entity tree.