To prepare your Magos radar system for integration with Security Center, you must configure specific settings.
Before you begin
- Make sure your tracking devices and systems are operating as expected.
- Make sure your devices and software are compatible with the plugin.
This task describes in a general way how a Magos system needs to be configured for it to communicate with the plugin. For specific details about the configuration of your devices and software, refer to your manufacturer's documentation.
What you should know
- Deploy and configure the Magos radar system as described in the Magos documentation.
- Make sure that the radar device is configured in the MASS Server and is operating as expected.
- Create an administrator-level user account in the MASS Server for the plugin to use to connect.
Take note of the following information, which you will need later to configure
- IP address of the server that hosts MASS Server
- User name and password for the administrator-level user account you created earlier
Adding Magos radars as tracking systems to Security Center