As the Genetec Mission Control™ owner of an intrusion incident detected by an RSA tracking system, you can use the Incident monitoring task to review the path of the RSA target, view associated video, acknowledge the target manually, or change the state of the incident to automatically acknowledge the target.
Before you begin
What you should know
- In Security Desk, open the Incident monitoring task.
In the dashboard, click , and select the display options as desired.
- In the list pane or on the map, click the incident that you want to work on.
At the end of the list, click RSA to open the widget.
Using the RSA widget, you can do the following:
- Information about the target
- A View the target's speed in kilometers per hour, its direction of travel, and the date and time that the target was created.
- Acknowledge ()
- B Acknowledge the target to remove it from the Maps task and the Monitoring task.
- View surrounding cameras ()
- C View video from the cameras associated to this RSA zone.
- Describe target ()
- D Add a description for the target.
- Target type ()
- E Identifies the type of target. Click the icon to change the type.