To prepare your EPSI PSR-500 radar systems for integration with Security Center, you must make sure that specific settings are configured.
Before you begin
This task describes in a general way how the PSR-500 radar system needs to be configured for it to communicate with the plugin. For specific details about the configuration of your devices and software, refer to your manufacturer's documentation.
What you should know
- Make sure that the radar is configured in the PSR-500 server and is operating as expected.
- If your organization's network security policies require the IP devices, routers, and switches in your network to block unused ports, then make sure to open the TCP port that the RSA Surveillance plugin and the PSR-500 server use to communicate.
- Create a administrator-level user account in the PSR-500 server for the plugin to use to connect.
- (Optional) Create zones in the PSR-500 server. The plugin will import these zones into Security Center.
Take note of the following information, which you will need later to configure
- IP address of the server that hosts PSR-500 server.
- TCP port used to communicate with the plugin.
- User name and password for the administrator-level user account you created earlier.
Adding EPSI radars as tracking systems to Security Center