To prepare your CIAS perimeter system for integration with Security Center, you must configure specific settings.
Before you begin
- Make sure your tracking devices and systems are operating as expected.
- Make sure your tracking devices and software are compatible with the plugin.
This task describes in a general way how CIAS perimeter system needs to be configured for it to communicate with the plugin. For specific details about the configuration of your devices and software, refer to your manufacturer's documentation.
What you should know
- Deploy and configure the tracking devices for your CIAS system. For more information, refer to the CIAS documentation.
- Make sure that the tracking devices are configured in the IB-System IP application and are operating as expected.
- If your organization's network security policies require that the IP devices, routers, and switches in your network block unused ports, make sure to open the TCP port that the RSA Surveillance plugin and CIAS use to communicate.
Take note of the following information, which you will need later to configure
the tracking system:
- IP address configured on the IB-System IP in the Global section of the Output Configuration.
- TCP port configured on IB-System IP in the Global section of the Output Configuration.