To prepare your BOSCH IVA camera for integration with Security Center, you must make sure that specific settings are configured.
Before you begin
This task describes in a general way how a camera needs to be configured for it to communicate with the plugin. For specific details about the configuration of your devices and software, refer to the BOSCH IVA documentation.
What you should know
- Log on to the camera's configuration web page.
- Make sure the camera is running firmware version 6.50.
- Configure the camera to use the WGS-84 format as the coordinate system.
Enter the latitude, longitude, ground level, and azimuth of the camera.
NOTE: Coordinates are in decimal degrees using the World Geodetic System (WGS84) format. You can use a web site like https://www.latlong.net/ to find the coordinates of a specific civic address.
- If your organization's network security policies require that the IP devices, routers, and switches in your network block unused ports, then make sure to open the TCP port that the RSA Surveillance plugin and the camera use to communicate.
- Create an administrator-level user account on the camera for the plugin to use. If you use the default user account, make sure to change the default password.
Take note of the following information, which you will need later to configure
- TCP port used by the camera to communicate with the plugin.
- User name and password for an administrator-level user account.
Adding BOSCH IVA cameras as tracking systems to Security Center.