Use the RSA investigation report to investigate all acknowledged targets reported within a time range and geographic area.
Use the report to learn the following:
What you should know
- The types of targets that were detected
- When targets were created in Security Center
- When targets were acknowledged
- The RSA zones in which the targets were detected
- The user name of the operator who acknowledged each target
- The average speed (km per hour) at which a target traveled
- The density distribution of the targets on a map by using the HeatMap
NOTE: In the RSA investigation report, sometimes the target and path of a fused target does not display on a map. Refresh the map by moving the map around.
- From the Security Desk home page, open the RSA investigation task.
Choose one or more of the following report filters:
- The type of target that was detected; for example, an animal, vehicle, aircraft, or unknown. When this filter is off, the report includes all types of targets.
- Define an area to query:
- Click to open the Area window.
- Select a map from the list.
- On the map, press and hold Ctrl, while you click and drag to draw a shape.
- Click Select area.
- Displayed area
- If the HeatMap is enabled, you can select this option to query the displayed map area.
- The RSA zones configured in the system.
- Average speed
- The average speed of the target from slowest to fastest speed in kilometers per hour.
- Ack time
- Choose the period when the target was acknowledged.
- Creation time
- Choose the period when the target was detected.
- Target marked as friend
- Choose whether to list target that were marked as friends:
- Only targets marked as friends
- List only targets that were identified as non-hostile by a known source.
- No targets marked as friends
- Do not list any targets that were identified as non-hostile by a known source.
Click Generate report.
The targets are listed in the report pane.
In the report pane, click a target to display it on the map, or enable HeatMap to view
the density distribution.
NOTE: If the HeatMap is enabled, you can select which map you want to analyze by pressing the settings button (). The displayed density is a color gradient from red (high number of targets) to blue (low number of targets).
- In the Replay widget, click Play () to replay the target's path and to request associated video.
- View the selected target's speed and direction in the RSA zone widget.
Click View surrounding cameras () to watch
the video from the cameras currently associated to the related RSA zone.