To monitor a restricted area using a BOSCH IVA camera, you must add the camera to Security Center as a tracking system.
Before you begin
- Confirm that the cameras are configured and functioning properly.
- Create a georeferenced map in Security
For more information, see the Security Center Administrator Guide.
- Ensure that a sufficient number of short-range sensor licenses is available from .
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Area view task.
- Click Add an entity (), and then select Tracking system.
On the Tracking system information page
of the wizard, enter the following information:
- Select BOSCH IVA.
- Enter a unique name for this tracking system.
Communication page, enter the following
- Entity selector
- Select the camera from the drop-down list.
- The TCP/IP port that the plugin and the camera use to communicate. By default, BOSCH IVA cameras use port 554.
- The administrator-level password required to log on to the tracking system's software.
- Click Refresh connection status () to connect.
- When the connection is Online, click Next page ().
- Click Finish.
On the RSA configuration page,
enter the following information:
- Turn on the custom events you want to monitor for this tracking
system.NOTE: You can modify this later on the Properties page of the tracking system.