The RSA Surveillance plugin and Security Center provide a number of ways for you to track and monitor intruders detected in an RSA zone.
Watch this 3-minute video to learn how to track and monitor intruders that are detected in your RSA zones.
What you should know
NOTE: If using Internet Explorer, the video might not display. To fix this, open the Compatibility View Settings and clear Display intranet sites in Compatibility View.
- Arm a zone.
- Monitor a target as it is detected in your restricted security zone.
- Check the speed and location of the target.
- Watch live video of the intruder from a nearby camera.
- See how the PTZ cameras automatically follows the target.
- See how when the target moves out of the first camera's field of view, the video feed automatically switches to the next camera so that you never lose sight of the target.
- When the target moves into a different zone you are alerted.
- Trigger an alarm in Security Center to alert other users of the intruder.
- Fuse two targets into one and then add a note.
- Acknowledge the target when you are certain that the target is not a security risk.