To prepare your Fiber SenSys perimeter intrusion detection for integration with Security Center, you must configure specific settings.
Before you begin
- Make sure your tracking devices and systems are operating as expected.
- Make sure your tracking devices and software are compatible with the plugin.
This task describes in a general way how a Fiber SenSys system needs to be configured for it to communicate with the plugin. For specific details about the configuration of your devices and software, refer to your manufacturer's documentation.
What you should know
- Deploy and configure the Fiber SenSys devices, as documented in the Fiber SenSys documentation.
- Make sure that the perimeter devices are configured in the Lantronix DeviceInstaller application, and are operating as expected.
- If your organization's network security policies require that the IP devices, routers, and switches in your network block unused ports, then make sure to open the TCP port that the RSA Surveillance plugin and Fiber SenSys use to communicate.