For some tracking systems, such as SpotterRF, you create zones in their management software, and then import the zones to the Restricted Security Area Surveillance plugin role.
Before you begin
- Your tracking system must contain at least one zone.
- Security Center must have a geo-referenced map.
- The Restricted Security Area Surveillance plugin role must have at least one radar.
What you should know
- This task applies to SpotterRF only.
- A zone represents the perimeter of a restricted area.
- Zones are defined in your Restricted Security Area Surveillance system, and then are added to the plugin role.
- Zones are displayed as a colored area on the default Security Center map.
- After adding your radar and zones to Security Center, you will be able to see targets detected by the radar on Security Center maps.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Zones tab.
- Click (Add) button.
- Click Import from tracking system.
Enter the following information:
- Tracking system
- The list of tracking systems that were added to the Tracking system tab of the plugin role. Select SpotterRF.
- The names of the zones created in the tracking system management software. Select one or more zones from the list to import them.
- A different name for the zone. This name replaces the name shown in the Zones box.
- The map in Security Center where the zone will be displayed.
- Click > (Next).
- In Cameras, click (Add), find and select the cameras to associate with this zone, and then click OK.
Click Finish, and then click Apply.
Imported zones are displayed on the selected map in the Security Desk Maps task.