To monitor your restricted areas from maps in Security Center, you must first add the radars from your tracking system to the plugin role.
Before you begin
- Confirm that the tracking system and its radars are configured and functioning properly.
- Confirm that the plugin role is configured and communicating with the tracking system.
- (Optional) Position the cameras for each zone so that they have a view of the restricted area and make sure that the cameras are functioning properly.
- (Optional) Add custom events in Security Center.
- Ensure that a sufficient number of licenses are available for your radars.
What you should know
The Restricted Security Area Surveillance plugin supports multiple providers of radars, such as SpotterRF and Navtech Radar.
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Tracking system tab.
- Click (Add) button.
Enter the following information:
- A user-defined name for the tracking system.
- The manufacturer of the tracking system.
- The IP address of the server that hosts the tracking system's API.
- The TCP/IP port that the plugin and the tracking system use to communicate. By default, SpotterRF uses port 9000 and Navtech Radar uses port 1100.
- User and Password
- The administrator-level credentials required to log on to the tracking system's API software. Applies to SpotterRF only.
- Auto tracking
- When set to ON , PTZ cameras associated with the zones automatically follow a target as it moves. Applies to Navtech Radar only.
- Custom event
- (Optional) For each RSA event, select a custom event from the list.
- Click Save.
- Click Apply.