The Restricted Security Area Surveillance plugin is a software that integrates tracking systems into Security Center.
The Restricted Security Area Surveillance (RSA Surveillance) plugin supports different tracking systems, and each system connects to Security Center differently. For example, the SpotterRF tracking system connects using Network IO API and HTTP, whereas the Navtech Radar system connects using the Navtech ICD-001 Protocol over TCP.
- Tracking device
- Tracking devices can be radars, lasers, or thermal sensors, which are configured and managed in the tracking system.
- Cameras capture the activity of targets, and are configured and managed in the tracking system or in Security Center. Video is recorded and stored by the Security Center Archiver.
- API (application-programming interface)
- The API provides a set of programming instructions and standards that the plugin uses to communicate with the tracking system.
- Restricted Security Area Surveillance plugin
- The plugin forwards events from the tracking system to Security Center. The events are stored in the plugin database.
- RabbitMQ is a message broker that encrypts communications.