To monitor entities and events from a tracking system in Security Center, you must connect the Restricted Security Area Surveillance plugin role to the tracking system's server.
What you should know
- From the Config Tool home page, open the Plugins task.
- Select the Restricted Security Area Surveillance role, and then click the Properties tab.
Under RabbitMQ settings, enter the following:
- The IP address of the server that runs RabbitMQ and the plugin.
- The TCP port used by Security
Center applications, the plugin, the RabbitMQ server, and the tracking system to communicate together. All systems must use the same port number. By default, the port number 5671 is used for secure communications.
If you want to use a port number other than the default, you must change the port settings in RabbitMQ.config.
- User and Password
- Credentials used by the plugin to connect to the RabbitMQ server.
- Click Apply.