So that users can access the Restricted Security Area Surveillance features and tasks in Config Tool and Security Desk, you must grant those users the correct privileges in Security Center.
- From the home page in Config Tool, open the User management task.
- Select the user that will use the Restricted Security Area Surveillance plugin, and click the Privileges tab.
Set the following privileges to Allow:
- View tile plugin properties
- Modify tile plugin properties
- Action privileges
- Radar Detection Zones
- Arm/Disarm radar detection zones
- Dismiss target
- Alert on target
- Click Apply.